| Actual version
|Necessary terms||history, web|
|Key words||graphic representation of the data, history|
Installation is on the Driver tab page of the administration system. In the driver group Visualization find a line called Flot Charts, and press the button with the plus icon in the right side of the line. You will see a pop-up window driver installation, after installation, it will automatically close. If all goes well, on the Setup driver tab appears flot.0 installed instance of the driver. Please note that Flot driver must have access to historical data (DB), so the system must be installed and configured at least one driver from the Storage groups (History, SQL History or History with InfluxDB).
For Flot also required driver Web, but it is usually installed automatically.
The driver does not require special settings. It runs as a separate WEB-service on the web ioBroker system driver port (usually 8082). To get started with the driver, you must click on the button Open the application on the Settings driver tab in the line of the selected instance.
Flot charts window you can open the Open app button or type the link into your browser:
The window can be divided into three zones (top to bottom): Settings, URL page to display graphics and preview charts.
In order to display the graph in another application, or simply call again in a browser, you need to copy the generated URL, and it will again plot a graph with the specified parameters.
If you want to change the graphics settings, insert the resulting URL in the browser string path, replacing
Input data. Setting the source data to draw a graph/graphs.
- You can add / delete the data series,
- The checkmark Update once allows you to apply the setting changes immediately after it (if not set, lower the Refresh button updates the preview charts in accordance with the settings),
- ID – you must use the buttons to select the variable to construct a time series (graphics) in the window only those variables that are configured to keep a history,
- Driver – You can choose from the list of driver instances, which is tied to a particular database, consequently data for construction will be requested from that database,
- The shift in the X-axis (shift on the Y axis) – You can specify a time period for which you need to move the chart to the right (deeper in the archive) or the absolute value of the shift on the Y axis,
- Type – points output mode on the chart (in the time group has a Data Merge (by time or number)setting – is taken a segment of the data and only rendered maximum, minimum, average, all values or special algorithms MinMax),
- The type of graph – drawing mode (Line, Area, Line with points,etc.),
- Min, Max, Unit – the interval on the Y axis (values) and units of measurements if not specified, the interval is automatically selected, units are taken from the ioBroker system,
- Y Axis, X Axis – position of the axes X and Y,
- ØL, ØS – the thickness of lines and size of the shadow graph,
- Name – value to show the name of the time series in the legend (if enabled), if not specified, take the value from the ioBroker (object name),
- Coaxis Y – the union of the Y-axis (values) for two or more time series,
- NULL as – interpretation of empty records the values of a variable (do not use, use a value of 0 or to take the previous),
- Settings Smoothing and after the decimal point – smoothing peaks graph and rounding values of the time series.
Time. Setting time interval graph display data.
- Time interval type – relative (starting point is tied to the current time slot, and the ability to update automatically) and permanent (precise indication of the time frame),
- Data Merge – combine the values of time (in seconds), or a certain amount.
Options. Here you can customize the appearance of the graphs, grids, axes and legends and captions. All settings are intuitive.
For example, you can add a few variables to records in the database (host variables work ioBroker – CPU load, memory and so on.). To do this, objects in the upper left corner of the tab, click the Show system objects, the table looking for a group system.host.host’s_name, drop-down list and insist to keep a history of selected variables (extreme right button at the prompt):
- put a check active in the group sql.o (pre-configure an instance of the driver to work with the database),
- other settings can be left default,
- click the Save button.
After a while, when the database will accumulate records to display on the chart, you can try to build a time series:
For example, consider the integration of graphics in the driver VIS visualization system ioBroker. There are several options you can place on the desktop object static-iFrame iframe group. In the settings you can specify the update interval (in ms), and then the graph will update and display the current data (if the timeline is set to the current time).